Information We Receive From Your Use of the Site:When you visit, use and interact with the Site, we may receive certain information about your visit, use or interactions. For example, we may monitor the number of people that visit our Site, peak hours of visits, which page(s) are visited on our Site, the domains our visitors come from (e.g., google.com, yahoo.com, etc.), and which browsers people use to access and visit our Site (e.g., Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, etc.), broad geographical information, and Site-navigation pattern. In particular, the following information is created and automatically logged in our systems:
- Log Data: Information (“log data”) that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit the Site. Log data includes your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (so we understand which country you are connecting from when you visit the Site), browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, and how you interacted with the Site.
- Information from cookies, pixel tags and other technologies: The Website uses temporary cookies to store certain data (that is not sensitive personal data or information) that is used by us and our service providers for the technical administration of the Website, research and development, and for administration. In the course of serving advertisements or optimizing services to you, we may allow authorized third parties to place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser. We do not store personally identifiable information in the cookies.
- Device information: Includes name of the device, operating system, and browser you are using. Information collected may depend on the type of device you use and its settings.
- Usage information: We collect information about how you use our Site, such as the types of content that you view or engage with, the features you use, the actions you take, and the time, frequency and duration of your activities.
Information We Collect
The Company limits itself to collect information which is necessary to ensure accurate services and is required to process your order of the Product or provide a refund and continually improve our Products and services.Following are the categories of Personal Information that is collected and processed by us:
- your name, contact number(s), e-mail and communication addresses, country;
- date of birth, gender, language preference, location;
- any open data and public records such as information about you that is openly available on the Internet;
- personal details to whom purchases have been shipped including address and telephone numbers, physical and IP addresses;
- Product interest information and in certain circumstances, your opinions and individual preferences, etc.;
- Other information pertaining to your physical and emotional health and wellness;
- financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details for availing the Products and Services at our Platform;
- phone numbers used to call our customer service number.
How we use the informationWe use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
To process your orders.
This includes aspects such as processing your payments, dispatching products, tracking orders and providing you with related customer service, including communicating with you as necessary in connection with your orders. This processing is necessary to perform our contract with you.
As necessary for certain legitimate business interests, which include the following:
- To respond to your inquiries, comments, feedback or questions;
- To customize your browsing and shopping experience on the Site. For example, we use the information on your use of Site features, including information that we obtain through cookies and other technologies, to better understand your needs and interests in order to personalize your experience by presenting products and offers tailored to your interests (as explained above under “Information from cookies, pixel tags and other technologies”)
- To send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Site, and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies;
- To conduct analytics to inform our marketing strategy and enable us to enhance and personalize the experience we offer to our users, including by creating User profiles to enable personalized direct marketing communications.
- If you ask us to delete your data and we are required to fulfil your request, to keep basic data to identify you and prevent further unwanted processing;
- To prevent fraud, criminal activity, or misuses of our Site, block prohibited reseller traffic, and to ensure the security of our IT systems, architecture and networks; and
- To comply with legal obligations and legal process and to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or other third parties.
We may contact you to tell you about services or products we believe will be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving such emails by following the instructions contained in each promotional email we send you or by updating your user settings. In addition, if at any time you do not wish to receive future marketing communications, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you unsubscribe from our marketing lists, we will continue to contact you via email regarding the provision of our Site and Products (i.e. to update you about your orders) and to respond to your requests.
Contests, Surveys and Promotions
We may display targeted advertisements based on Personal Data. Takecaremom does not provide any Personal Data to the advertiser when a User interacts with or views a targeted advertisement. However, please be aware that by interacting with or viewing an advertisement the third party that served the ad may make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the advertisement.
Sharing and Disclosure of InformationIn certain circumstances we may share your Personal Data with third parties without further notice to you unless required by the law, as set forth below:
Vendors and Service Providers:
To assist us in meeting business operations needs and to perform certain services and functions: providers of hosting, cloud services and other information technology services providers; our payment processor; order management services; e-commerce platforms; rating and reviews platforms; email communication and customer support services (including live chat); web analytics, marketing and digital advertising services Pursuant to our instructions, these parties will access, process or store Personal Data in the course of performing their duties to us.
If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of all or a portion of our assets, or transition of service to another provider, your Personal Data and other information may be transferred to a successor or affiliate as part of that transaction along with other assets.
If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, (ii) protect and defend our rights or property, (iii) prevent fraud, (iv) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Site, or the public, or (v) protect against legal liability.
If you have elected to receive marketing communications from us, we retain information about your marketing preferences until you opt-out of receiving these communications and in accordance with our policies. To determine the appropriate retention period for your Personal Data, we will consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your Personal Data, the purposes for which we use your Personal Data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements. In some circumstances, we may anonymize your Personal Data so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case it is no longer Personal Data.
Update your InformationIf you need to change or correct your Personal Data or wish to have it deleted from our systems, you may contact us at email@example.com. We will address your request as required by applicable law. You may also update your Personal Data from your user settings.
You use the Site at your own risk. We comply with industry standards to protect Personal Data both online and offline from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error-free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from us in connection with our use of the Site, including purchases of Products, may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via the Site or e-mail. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data to Takecaremom via the internet. We cannot control the actions of other Users with whom you may choose to share information. Therefore, we cannot, and do not, guarantee that information or content posted by a User on or through the Site will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site or third-party websites.
Takecaremom is a Global Brand and functions worldwide. We take steps to ensure that your Personal Data receives an adequate level of security protection where it is processed and your rights continue to be protected. For more information & clarity specific to a particular region, please contact us as described below.
We endeavour to safeguard the user’s Personal Information to ensure that the same is kept private. However, we cannot guarantee the security of the user’s Personal Information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of the user’s Personal Information at any time. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any Personal Information concerning the User’s account and/or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards/ debit cards and/or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
In accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are as under:
Name: Sameer Dharap
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org